| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diourbel in December is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Diourbel December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Diourbel, Senegal
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Diourbel:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 262.3 kms (163 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 337.9 kms (210 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 516.8 kms (321.2 miles) E
- Kaolack, Senegal - 60.3 kms (37.5 miles) SSE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 291.8 kms (181.3 miles) ESE
- Kolda, Senegal - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) SE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) SSE
- Boke, Guinea - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) SSE