| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diourbel in February is hot at 26.45 °C (79.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.9 °C (96.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 18.9 °C (34 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Diourbel February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Diourbel, Senegal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Diourbel:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 262.3 kms (163 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 337.9 kms (210 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 516.8 kms (321.2 miles) E
- Kaolack, Senegal - 60.3 kms (37.5 miles) SSE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 291.8 kms (181.3 miles) ESE
- Kolda, Senegal - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) SE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) SSE
- Boke, Guinea - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) SSE