| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Diourbel in October is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.3 °C (97.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 37.9mm (1.5in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Diourbel October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Diourbel, Senegal
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Diourbel:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) N
- Podor, Senegal - 262.3 kms (163 miles) NNE
- Matam, Senegal - 337.9 kms (210 miles) ENE
- Linguere, Senegal - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 516.8 kms (321.2 miles) E
- Kaolack, Senegal - 60.3 kms (37.5 miles) SSE
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 291.8 kms (181.3 miles) ESE
- Kolda, Senegal - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) SE
- Kedougou, Senegal - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) ESE
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) SSE
- Boke, Guinea - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) SSE